Do you love the beach because if you do, you will want to know what the top beaches in the world are? Sure, there are a lot of great beaches, but we have chosen the top five. Read on to find out what the top five beaches in the world are.
1. Bali– It doesn’t matter what part of Bali you go to, you’ll never be too far from gorgeous beaches. The beaches in Bali are among the best in the world, which is not surprising because they feature clear blue water, amazing sunsets, and beautiful white sands. There are many excellent resorts you can stay at in Bali and there’s no shortage of beach activities you can do while there. After spending a few hours at the beach, you can check out other attractions, such as shrines and temples, or pay a visit to the Elephant Safari Park.
2. Miami Beach– Miami is one of the most popular cities in the world, and it is also home to Miami Beach, which many consider being the best beach in America. If you enjoy partying and having fun, then look no further than Miami Beach. South Beach is one of the world’s most famous beaches and it is home to many nightclubs. The nightlife in Miami Beach is unlike anything else you have ever experienced.
Miami Beach is also a family-friendly destination. There are a lot of fun things for families to do. Before you do anything, you’ll want to spend an entire day lounging around and swimming in the waters of Miami Beach.
3. Hawaii– This U.S. state is possibly the best place to go to in America if you are a fan of beaches. There’s plenty of beaches to go to in Hawaii, the weather is always amazing and the water is quite warm. Best of all, you can go to Hawaii anytime of the year and enjoy the beaches. Surfing is one of the most fun things you can do in Hawaii, so consider doing it or feel free to just relax and swim or participate in water sports.
4. Costa Rica– Costa Rica is home to amazing beaches, as well as an array of wildlife. You can do many things while in Costa Rica, with going to one of the many beaches and laying around on them all day long or you can go on adventures and hike volcanoes or do a zip line through a rain forest. There’s plenty of hiking adventures you can do, but there’s plenty of relaxing activities you can do too. Costa Rica enjoys great weather most of the year, so it doesn’t matter what time of the year you go, you’ll be able to enjoy the beaches and all it has to offer.
5. Aruba’s Eagle Beach– If you head to the Caribbean, you’ll want to pay a visit to Eagle Beach in Aruba. You’ll be taken back by the tranquil waters, how clean the shores are and how gentle the surf is. It’s not as busy as some of the other beaches nearby, so if you want to spend time at a beach that isn’t that crowded, then go to Eagle Beach. Also, you don’t have to pay anything to access Eagle Beach, which is the same if you go to other public beaches in Aruba.
As previously mentioned, there are a lot of great beaches in the world. However, we think the above are the top five in the world. If you have never been to any of those beaches, then you should head to them as soon as possible.